Week 3 Confessional

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 3 Confessional

Post by Cinderella on Sat 9 Apr - 18:51:41

Unfortunately, I pretty much wasted my free time today and now I have to leave for work which means I can't do HOH which sucks because I actually did want it. Now, I'm just praying one of my allies pulls through because if the wrong person wins, I'm going up.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 3 Confessional

Post by Cinderella on Sat 9 Apr - 21:11:10

A Paid Ho

Villain Name - Jesse
Physical Description - Jesse is a 5'3, Asian twink, 19 years old, weighs 120lbs, short black hair, hairless body, 6 pack abs, and a big bubble ass.
Biography - Jesse works as a go-go boy. He uses his good looks to get what he wants (money). Jesse is gay and targets older fat men who are sex deprived. He uses his good looks to charm them out of their wallets until they're broke. Jesse is good at what He does and he's good in bed. Jesse plans to use the money he makes to pursue a career as a rapper.

Hero name - Adam
Physical Description - Adam is 18, 5'3, weighs 115 lbs. and also works as a Gogo boy. He has long black hair, a flawless complexion, skin that glows like Taylor Lautner, and an even bigger bubble ass than Jesse.

Bio - Adam comes from a rough background. His parents abandoned him for drugs. He was raised in foster care and never had a stable family or money. Despite the odds being stacked against him

This is how far I got for HOH... Sad
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 12 Apr - 2:52:49

Oh great. This is just new phone, who dis fantastic. I mean, I'm happy to be off the block and I know I owe this to Cruella. Somehow she doesn't know I evicted her so I played it up as if we're still BFFs which we actually are. I have her back, she has nothing to worry about with me.

I'm just upset at the nominations. Peter and Tiana. I was super excited Kristoff was up because I want him out but he wins the veto and Tiana is the replacement. Tiana and Pumba are the 2 I feel the closest too so I don't want Tiana going home, but at the same time Peter and I are aligned as well. This sucks because regardless I'm losing an ally.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 12 Apr - 18:35:17

So Peter Pan goes home and it's bittersweet. I'm really happy Tiana stayed but Peter Pan was an ally of mine so I'm not happy to see him leave.

At this point, I just want to win HOH so I can take control of this game.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top