Week 8 Confessional

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 8 Confessional

Post by Cinderella on Tue 19 Apr - 20:23:59

MOMBI ends up leaving on a 5 to 2 vote. This is a complete SHOCKER to me. I thought our heroes alliance was getting rid of Yzma. The fact that I wasn't told about this worries me. Pumba, Tiana, and I were all left in the dark and I'm wondering what is this indicative of?
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 8 Confessional

Post by Cinderella on Tue 19 Apr - 20:25:05

At this point, I really need to win this Wizard's Challenge so I control who becomes HOH. I don't really want to be HOH because I'm not prepared to make nominations at the moment, but I don't want to throw it and have someone win and put me up so I'm going to try.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 19 Apr - 21:07:26

Yzma wins and I'm terrified. I just voted to evict her, she knows it, and now she's HOH. I feel like this is a setup to get Tiana out but I want Tiana here.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 19 Apr - 21:08:48

I really feel like I let my team down by losing this challenge and at the same time, I'm worried about myself. I know some combination of myself, Tiana, and Pumba are going on the block...worse possible scenario.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 19 Apr - 21:10:20

I'm very suspicious that Yzma didn't win this HOH and that it was awarded to her as a plot to get Tiana out.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Wed 20 Apr - 5:27:32

I'm nominated Sad This is my worst nightmare and I can't even make the veto because I have to work.

I have a feeling I'm heading to jury this week which sucks because I'm not ready to go home yet. I feel like I have so much game left in me and I want to be able to play.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Wed 20 Apr - 15:29:25

Being on the block SUCKS! I don't think I'm going to get off so I need to do the only thing I can at this point, kiss BOOTY. What I do have working for me is that I've never won a challenge and I've just been going with the flow. I've never been the one calling the shots so I'm hoping people won't see me as a threat.

Tiana on the other hand, has played more aggressively, has an HOH under her belt, and the evicted players seem to think she's trouble.

I'm trying to lay low, not make any waves, and just hope and pray that the others see Tiana as the bigger threat and will evict her over me.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top